The Hillview Lodge is a stand-alone Supportive Living Level 3 complex consisting of 36 single rooms. This lodge is also equipped with a kitchen, dining, laundry, activity areas and sitting rooms. Each room is equipped with a single bed, dresser, nightstand, bar sized fridge, microwave and window coverings.
- Linen and Towel Service
- Personal Laundry
- Social / Recreational Activities
- Assistance with Medications
- Personal Care that assists with activities of daily living for both scheduled and unscheduled needs
- 24-Hour Medical Staffing
Services Provided by Others
- Foot Care
- Nursing Care
- Contracted Hairdresser 1-day per week
Monthly Rental Rates
(add $2.25 for GST)
Air Conditioner *
For usage in May-Sept.
* Residents must provide their own portable style air conditioner
Rates current as of July 1, 2019
Residents whose annual income is over $28,835 will have $385 / month added to their basic rent.
Panoramic view of a suite
If you are interested in applying for residency at Hillview Lodge, please contact us at (403) 823-3290 for further information.
(An assessment by a Home Care RN is required.)
© 2019 - Drumheller & District Seniors Foundation